JOURNALS COVERED BY ISI (SSCI, SCI, ASCI):
- Bayramoglu, Y., Harma, M., & Yilmaz, O. (2018). The relationship between attachment to god, prosociality, and image of god. Archive for the Psychology of Religion. doi: 10.1163/15736121-12341356.
- Gökçe, A., & Harma, M. (2018). Attachment anxiety benefits from security priming: evidence from working memory performance. PLoS ONE 13, 3: e0193645. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal. pone.0193645. pdf
- Yilmaz, O., Bahcekapili, H., & Harma, M. (2018). Different Types of Religiosity and Lay Intuitions about Free will/Determinism in Turkey. The International Journal for the Psychology of Religion. doi: 10.1080/10508619.2018.1425062.
- Bicaksiz, P., Harma, M., Dogruyol, B., Ozkan, T., & Lajunen, T. (2018). Implicit evaluations about driving skills predicting driving performance. Transportation Research Part F: Psychology and Behaviour, 54, 357-366. doi: 10.1016/j.trf.2018.02.022.
- Selcuk, B., Yavuz, M., H., Etel, E., Harma, M., & Ruffman, T. (2017). Executive Function and Theory of Mind as Predictors of Socially Withdrawn Behavior in Institutionalized Children. Social Development, doi: 10.1111/sode.12252.
- Tercanlı-Metin, G., Harma, M., Gökçay, G., & Bahçivan-Saydam, R. (2017). Düşük Sosyo-Ekonomik Düzeydeki Ergenlerde Olumsuz Yaşam Olayları, Özdenetim Becerisi ve Problem Davranışlar. Turkish Journal of Psychology, 32, 1-14.
- Yilmaz, O, Harma, M., Bahcekapili, H., & Cesur, S. (2016). Validation of the Moral Foundations Questionnaire in Turkey and its relation to cultural schemas of individualism and collectivism. Personality and Individual Differences, 99, 149-154. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.paid.2016.04.090
- Yilmaz, O., Saribay, A., Bahcekapili, H., & Harma, M. (2016). Political Orientations, Ideological Self-Categorizations, Party Preferences, and Moral Foundations of Young Turkish Voters. Turkish Studies, 17, doi: 10.1080/14683849.2016.1221312.
- Korucu, I., Yagmurlu, B., Harma, M. (2016). Self-Regulation: Relations with Theory of Mind and Social Behaviour: Self-regulation, Theory of Mind and Social Behaviour. Infant and Child Development, doi: 10.1002/icd.1988
- Harma, M., Sumer, N. (2015). Are Avoidant Wives and Anxious Husbands Unhappy in a Collectivist Context? Dyadic Associations in Established Marriages. Journal of Family Studies. DOI: 10.1080/13229400.2015.1024711.
- Gunduz, G., Yagmurlu, B., & Harma, M. (2015). Self-Regulation Mediates the Link between Family Context and Socio-Emotional Competence in Turkish Preschoolers. Early Education and Development. 26, 729-748. DOI:10.1080/10409289.2015.985148
- Harma, M., Aktan, T., & Cagiltay, K. (2015). Aim, Shoot, Deplete: The Impact of Violent Video Games on Self-Regulatory Resources.International Journal of Human-Computer Interaction, 31, 451–456. DOI: 10.1080/10447318.2015.1045243
- Sumer, N., Sakman, E., Harma, M., & Savas, O. (2015). Turkish Mothers’ Mental Representations of their Children and the Predictive Power of Attachment Orientations. Journal of Reproductive and Infant Psychology. DOI: 10.1080/02646838.2015.1092020
- Selcuk, E., Gunaydin, G., Sumer, N., Harma, M., Salman, S., Hazan, C., Dogruyol, B., & Ozturk, A. (2010). Self-reported romantic attachment style predicts everyday maternal caregiving behavior at home. Journal of Research in Personality, 44, 544-549.
OTHER REFEREED JOURNAL PUBLICATIONS:
- Secinti, E., Yagmurlu, B., & Harma, M. (2017). Personal and Familial Predictors of Emotional Difficulty in People with Orthopedic Disability. Health Psychology Report., 5, 1-13.
- Sumer, N. & Harma, M., (2015). Parental Attachment Anxiety and Avoidance Predicting Child’s Adjustment during Middle Childhood. Psychological Topics, 24, 1-21. ISSN 1332-0742
BOOKS & BOOK CHAPTERS:
- Yagmurlu, B., Sandikci, Y., & Harma, M. (2014). Cognitive and Social Development of Institution Reared Children. In. E. Ertekin (Ed.) VI. Council of Family Reports. 71-86. Ankara: Ministry of Family and Social Policy. (CHAPTER)
- Sumer, N., Solak, N., & Harma, M. (2013). Unemployed Life: Psychosocial Impacts of Unemployment and Job Insecurity. Koç University Press: İstanbul. (BOOK)
- Harma, M. (2010). Attachment, marital satisfaction, and conflict, in T. Solmuş (Ed.), Attachment, Marriage, and Family Psychology, Sistem Press, Istanbul. (CHAPTER)